Deco habana March

Travel Information

For Cuban-born Travelers

For people who left Cuba:

Before December 31st, 1970 – PE11 replaces Cuban Passport for one‐time travel. Takes one month to process. $200

After December 31st, 1970 – Needs Cuban Passport and Visa

To obtain a Cuban Passport:

Need Cuban birth certificate
Takes 4 months – 1 year
Cuba Interest Section

2630 16th St. NW
Washington, DC 20009
(202) 7978609

For Non-Cuban Travelers

Passport, License, and Tourist Visa are all mandatory.

License can be specific or general. Licenses come from Dept. of Treasury in Washington.
(Cubamax does NOT do this). There are several licenses.

We recommend that you submit an application to OFAC no later than 45 days prior to the
proposed date of departure.

Tourist Visa from CUbamax.

Humanitarian Trip Application

  1. Copy of License
  2. Application asks for reason for travel. (We are acceptable reasons for travel?)
  4. Post‐Trip Report‐center/sanctions/Programs/pages/cuba.aspx